Monday, January 17, 2011

Off to School Peeps- a NEW journey has begun!


the Lizhan Place kidz -all ready for school 2011- from Left:
Hannah-Mia, Noah, Abby-Jadon, Ndweni & Kiyana

Yes its true- Mommy school is out and the educational system of South africa has stepped in. Thank goodness I have had an overwhleming "O boy mommy I love my school!" from my past students (shew!)

So I am embarking on a much needed long overdue journey which quiet honestly I wish I had done sooner but there seems to be a sense of "perfect timing" to do so... So I am announcing or stating...and informing...ok just letting everyone including myself know (for reinforment purposes) that...
I AM on the Loose Weight/Get in Shape/Feel great journey- partnering with Dr Dwayn Smith which is amazing cause for the first time ever I think we are in the same mind space concerning this... 

So my blog for the next while is gonna be jammed packed with experiences, ideas, discoveries etc...
Here's to the future!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment